Be the Change: Volunteer to power the next Bay Lavi fundraising event in Geneva, IL
We are looking for a dedicated team of 6-10 volunteers to collaborate with our staff in organizing the The next “Bay Lavi“ fundraising event in Geneva, IL. This is an active workgroup; participants not only contribute ideas but also work closely with staff to implement them. Volunteers in each of the following roles will be supported by the HFH staff lead for the event.
- Event Co-Coordinator – Responsibilities: Partner with the lead staff member to oversee overall planning, manage timelines, and execute the event
- Sponsorship Lead – Responsibilities: Monitor the board and volunteers’ efforts in identifying and securing sponsorships. Manage sponsor relationships, including coordinating sponsor benefits and information for the digital program.
- Auction Lead: – Responsibilities: Monitor board and volunteers efforts in identifying and securing items for the Silent Auction. Manage bid sheets, item descriptions and coordinate with volunteer lead for setup and check out as it is related to the auction.
- Event Volunteer Lead – Responsibilities: Lead the recruitment, training, and management of event volunteers, including those needed for setup and teardown.
- Logistics Lead – Responsibilities: Coordinate venue details, food & beverage, and the setup, teardown, and return of materials used at the event.
- Marketing Lead – Responsibilities: Collaborate on “Save the Date” messaging, invitations, social media promotion, and press outreach.
- Monthly meetings from February to August.
- Additional time as required in September thru November leading up to the event.
Request to join the Bay Lavi Event Workgroup