Hope for Haitians is seeking a volunteer to help set up and configure their Google Nonprofit Account. The volunteer will be responsible for managing permissions and workspaces and training existing staff on the management of the account. The ideal candidate will be passionate about making a difference in the world and have a strong background in Google Workspace.
– Configure and manage the account, including permissions and workspaces
– Ensure that all settings and configurations are properly configured
– Provide training and support to staff members as needed
– Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise
– Experience setting up and configuring Google Workspace accounts, including Nonprofit Accounts
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
When applying for this position, please explain your prior experience with Google Workspace. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hope for Haitians is currently rapidly growing its volunteer base. As this effort grows, a scalable integrated environment for sharing information is essential. We are also seeking to efficiently manage file access based on workgroups or tasks.
Hope for Haitians has established a Google nonprofit account with Workspace connected to our domain. We also have active Trello accounts for task management and Slack accounts for project communication.
Once completed, the workspace will be the headquarters for coordinating volunteers and the critical projects they work on together.